CPCCBC4011B - National WHS Construction Induction - Reinforced Concrete Building - Construction Management Assessment Answer
- Subject Code :
Connect with CPCCBC4011B Expert Now
CPCCBC4011B Construction Management Assessment Answer
To complete this assignment you will need to find a reinforced concrete or reinforced concrete/masonry framed building of commercial low rise form of construction, either under construction or completed, and present an information report covering the items detailed below.
This report will require planning and time to gather the relevant information and present it to an industry-standard, a standard you would present to a client that would have your building organisation viewed in a professional light.
Obviously, if you follow a building from start to finish this assignment will take some time to complete, so it is expected you may supplement your selection of building site with images accessed from the internet. If you do adopt this option, the images you collect must be consistent with the building used in the body of your report. For example, don’t include the detail of a simple strip footing when the building is a medium rise, reinforced concrete building. Similarly, don’t include a pad footing when none are required on the project.
You are reminded of the WorkCover Authority requirement to have completed an approved National WHS (previously OHS) Construction Induction Training course including the unit of competency CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry, generally referred to as the “white card,” before entering a building or construction site. This does not apply to completed buildings.
The structure of your report is detailed below. Your report should include graphics, (photos or sketches), wherever possible.
• Investigate and describe the soil type/foundation typical of the area
• Detail the footing system that has been designed for the project. Describe the footing systems using text and simple sketches.
• Provide photographs or sketches of the footings under construction.
• Present photographs and descriptions of the structural framework
• Using simple sketches, describe how the frame supports the load of the building. Detail the types of connections utilised between the structural members eg footings to columns, columns and walls etc, and explain how they contribute to the stability of the frame
• Describe with the aid of photographs or sketches the floor system that has been used.
• Detail the construction sequence to produce this component of the structural element.
• Provide photographic detail of the floor under construction nominating the reinforcement etc.
• Provide photographs of the wall system(s) utilised in the design of the structure. Sketch construction details not able to be recorded in the photographs.
• Outline the sequence of tasks that details the process of erection of the structural wall system.
• Investigate how the building/building area controls stormwater. Describe the overall concept and report on guttering, downpipes, pipes, tanks, ‘ponding’ areas and detention/retention tanks.
• Detail the services supplied to the building. Show using photographs the connections for, power, water, gas, fire communications etc.
• Detail the active and passive fire detection and prevention systems in use. Describe their installation and their functions.
• Identify the structural roof system. Show photographs and describe the components.
• Indicate the structural members on a roof plan sketch. Clearly identify the roof bracing elements if appropriate.
• Indicate the type of roof cladding used. Research and provide information on the type of cladding including span tables, connection, installation and support details where appropriate.
• Sketch the gutter detail for the building and include details of any relevant/necessary flashings to prevent the entry of water into the building.
This CPCCBC4011B: Construction Management Assessment has been solved by our Construction Management Assessment Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.