Controversies in Epidemiology - Socio Demographic Groups or Populations - Epidemiology Assignment Help
- Internal Code :
- University :
Western Sydney University
- Country :
Connect with Assignment Expert Now
Assignment Task :
QUESTION 1 Identify a contemporary exposure-outcome association from the literature relating to your selected theme. Briefly describe the epidemiology of the selected outcome, and describe the nature of the association between the selected exposure and the outcome.
- What is the outcome, how is it defined? What is the prevalence/incidence of the outcome, and its disease burden in populations?
- To what population does the outcome predominantly relate?
- Does the prevalence/incidence of the outcome differ by particular socio-demographic groups or populations?
- Describe the effect size between exposed and non-exposed groups Comment on the internal validity of studies that have investigated the exposure- outcome association. That is, to what extent is the observed association ‘causal’?
QUESTION 2 Select an intervention that has been proposed to address the association you describe in Question 1. What evidence is there that this intervention is effective?
- How many studies of the intervention? -What type of studies? Based on what samples? or population-bases?
- Are findings across these studies consistent, particularly from studies of similar or more powerful study designs? -Are the effects of the intervention ongoing or sustainable?
QUESTION 3 Describe how interventions have been applied to a policy or practice context.
- Has this intervention led to new therapies or treatments, the provision of services, legislative responses, cultural change? -What specific barriers and facilitators have affected the uptake and implementation of the intervention?
This Epidemiology Assignment has been solved by our Epidemiology Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.