Conflict Management Skills - Personal Skills for Event Industry Success - Event and Tourism Assessment Answer
- Internal Code :
- University :
University of Tasmania
Task Description: The list below comprises the skills that professional event organisers consistently mention as important personal attributes for a successful career in the event industry.
1) Problem Solving Skills
2) Conflict Management Skills
3) Positive Communication Skills (Listening, Paraphrasing, Clarifying)
4) Time Management Skills
5) Ability to be Proactive and Self-Motivated
Students are required to choose three (3) of these five (5) skills and undertake the following:
1. Introduce key theoretical elements of how to use the skill successfully.
2. Briefly discuss your interpretation of why personal skill relates to event industry success.
3. Reflect on your level of personal skill in this area and what changes you could make to improve your efficacy.
This task has been designed to enable you to have a deeper understanding of the personal skills required to work in the events industry.
This Management Assessment has been solved by our Management experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.