Internal Code: IAH86
1. Write an Annotated Bibliography for your Capstone Topic with a collection of 12 articles following a set structure. The Annotated Bibliography is a critical examination of the most relevant, recent and scholarly research on the topic area that is not just a summary of the articles you have read on done in Topics 1 to 5.
2. Use the latest online search tools (CSU PRIMO, Google Scholar, Online databases) and efficient bibliographic organisers – CSU supports the use of EndNote. (available on iPad). EndNote is a bibliographic citation program, allowing references and footnotes to be translated into a variety of standard formats.
3. Ensure that the Annotated Bibliography submitted by you is your own work and has not been submitted elsewhere and comply with the University's requirements for academic integrity.
4. You can get help in Building and Writing an Annotated Bibliography from Topic 3 Tutorial Topic in the site sidebar menu and other study advices and tips from:
1. APA style Referencing from http://student.csu.edu.au/study/referencing-at- csu
2. The CSU Library website for LibGuides in Information Technology, Computing and Mathematics at http://libguides.csu.edu.au/cat.php?cid=66969
3. EndNote Bibliographic software and tutorials LibGuide at http://libguides.csu.edu.au/endnote
5. Review the emerging technology (use internet for journals, conference papers, magazines, news articles, online databases, eBooks) and submit a 12-article Annotated Bibliography on your topic.
6. A good place to start a collection of articles in your annotated bibliography is via the PRIMO search tool located on the CSU Library website at http://www.csu.edu.au/division/library As an example, the Capstone
Topic PRIMO search on a topic like "near field communication applications" returned the following list of very recent journals, books, conference proceedings and eBooks related to the Topic:
Information Technology Journal Databases: http://www.csu.edu.au/division/library/find- info/databases/subject/infotech
Information Technology & Computing LibGuides : http://libguides.csu.edu.au/itc
The following questions may be useful while reviewing the topic:
1. What is the new technology?
2. What does it do and what are the special features it has?
3. When is it coming out in the market and how much will it cost?
4. What industry will the new technology affect? (Medical, agricultural, computer, business, etc….).
5. In your opinion, will the new technology be beneficial to society? Why or why not.
6. What did you learn from a critical analysis of your sources of information on this new technology?
Get 500 Words For FREE on Your Next Assignment By Australia's #1 Assignment Help Provider