CNA151 - Health Promotion Principles - Driscolls Model of Reflection - Health Assessment Answer
- Subject Code :
CNA151 - Health Promotion Principles Assessment Answer
The aim of this exercise is for you to reflect on three aspects of the group work activity:
• Reflect on your experience working within a team in terms of what worked well and what could be improved;
• Reflect on how this process enhanced your learning of health promotion principles and practice;
• Reflect on your professional development as an emerging nurse, or graduate in your chosen field; and
• Academic writing style
Driscoll’s Model of Reflection:
Driscoll’s Model of Reflection (Driscoll, 1994) will encourage you to think about what happened, the impact or meaning of what happened and to establish an action plan for dealing with similar situations in the future.
Describe objectively the tasks undertaken and processes followed for health promotion practice.
• Happened in your words?
• Did you see? Did you do?
• Was your reaction?
• Did other group members do?
• Do you see as key aspects of this situation?
Analyse the tasks undertaken and processes followed for health promotion practice.
• Were your feelings at the time?
• Are your feelings now? Are there any differences? Why?
• Were the effects of what you did (or did not do)?
• “Good” emerged from the situation, e.g. for self/others?
• Troubles you, if anything?
• Were your experiences in comparison to your colleagues, etc.?
• Are the main reasons for feeling differently from your colleagues etc.?
Propose actions arising from what you’ve learned from this experience.
• Are the implications for you, your colleagues etc.?
• Needs to happen to alter/change the situation?
• Are you going to do about the situation?
• Happens if you decide not to alter anything?
• Might you do differently if faced with a similar situation again?
• Information do you need to face a similar situation again?
• What was positive? Negative? What made you think this?
• What made you think something was good or bad?
• Try to stand back from the experience to gain a sense of how it went.
• Examine your own judgements and what contributed to them. How do you feel about them now?
• Is the main learning I take from reflecting on this experience?
This CNA151: Health Assessment has been solved by our Health Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.