CME105: Introduction to Building - Construction Management Assignment Help
- Subject Code :
Connect with CME105 Expert Now
Learning Outcomes addressed:
This assessment addresses the following unit learning outcomes:
1. Interpret specifications and drawings for measuring simple construction works
2. Produce measurements for simple construction works in accordance with
There are four questions in this assessment package. Two require the preparation of a Bill of Quantities. Two require a 2,500-word essay. Answer all of them. You have been supplied a set of drawings.
For Questions 1 and 2, prepare a list of appropriate items and take-off quantities, then format them into a Bill of Quantities in ASMM format:
1. The construction process you would undertake to complete the substructural aspects of the project (20 marks).
2. Measure and prepare a Bill of Quantities for all budget items involved in the construction of the project drawings you have been supplied (50 marks).
For Questions 3 and 4, write a Reflective Essay of no more than 2,500 words in total for both answers on the following:
3. The importance of quantity measurement in project development processes (15 marks).
4. The importance of computer-aided measurement in quantity surveying processes (15 marks).
This Construction Management Assignment has been solved by our Construction Management Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.