CET236 - Network Security - IT Assignment Help
Question Task Id: 336567
- Subject Code :
- University :
University of Sunderland TvAssignmentHelp is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university.
- Country :
Connect with CET236 Expert Now
This assesses your ability to:
• Identify network security vulnerabilities in current network technologies
• Understand and recommend suitable mitigation strategies for common network vulnerabilities
• Develop a testing strategy to verify that identified security risks have been minimised.
• Write a Security Policy
1. Examine the proposed network simulation which is downloadable from Canvas then produce a report that will identify the following:
• Security vulnerabilities that should be addressed
• Recommended mitigation strategies
2. Review the key features of the security policy documentation that should be included in the following security areas:
a. Pandemic Response Policy
b. General Router Security
3. Provide templates of the two policies listed above.
4. Provide a testing strategy that could be used to verify that your security recommendations are deployed and operating correctly once the network is built.
This (CET236) IT Assignment has been solved by our IT experts at TV Assignment Help. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinctio.