CAM4042 - Design Substantial Investigations - Making Evidence Based Decisions - Complex Creative Project Execution - Digital Communication Assignment Help
- Internal Code :
- Subject Code :
- Country :
This assessment is designed to address the following learning outcomes as defined in the module description in the module catalog:
Personal and Transferable Skills:
1. Identify, evaluate and maintain capabilities and qualities to support effective communication in a range of complex and specialized contexts.
2. Demonstrate a sophisticated understanding of the requirement of a range of digital environments to individual users and the ability to respond with appropriate solutions.
3. Use judgment to make evidence-based decisions within complex academic and/or professional contexts for the digital media fields.
Research, Knowledge and Cognitive Skills:
4. Design substantial investigations to address significant areas of theory and/or practice in media and communications.
5. Analyze, select synthesize and evaluate user modeling methodologies and suggest alternative approaches appropriate to a specific digital media context.
6. Apply and adapt effective solutions to achieve complex creative project execution.
The module is assessed by an in-course assessment with two elements:
Element 1: A portfolio demonstrating your understanding of the field of UX for digital communications through a collection of short reports that you will research, analyze, evaluate and illustrate. This assesses learning outcomes: 3, 4, 5
Element 2: A small case study (details below) that focuses on the hedonistic or aesthetic aspects of UX design, including:
- A high fidelity prototype, created using a wireframe tool of your choice that illustrates the UX elements
- A concept design document providing evidence of the modeling, design and proposed evaluation/testing plan.
- A short, reflective evaluation of the methods used. This assesses learning outcomes: 1, 2, 6
The portfolio comprises three short reports of around 1000 words each. It should demonstrate your understanding of the field of UX modeling. To achieve this you must produce a collection of examples of UX modeling, methods and/or small case studies This could include:
- Conceptual and mental modeling
- Process modeling
- Task analysis/ task modeling.
- User modeling
- Product design
- User journey
- Initial prototype
- Emotional design
- UX testing: example test plan/ analysis of methods.
This CAM4042 - Digital Communication Assignment has been solved by our Digital Communication experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.