Internal Case: MAS5628
1. Why is 3D printing more appropriately called additive manufacturing?
2. Is 3D printing better suited for high or low volumes of production? Explain your answer.
3. In what situations is 3D printing most valuable?
4. What do the leading research and investment firms forecast for 3D printing?
5. How can 3D printing make some types of traditional manufacturing obsolete and how could it affect you?
Get 500 Words For FREE on Your Next Assignment By Australia's #1 Assignment Help Provider