Internal Code: MAS3795
The ISO 9000 series of quality management systems standard has been widely applied all over the world since its introduction in 1987. By the end of 2013, ISO 9000 had been adopted by over 1,129,000 facilities in 189 countries. The adoption of ISO 9000 is related to firm financial performance, such as return on sales, return on assets, and firm efficiency (e.g. total factor productivity). Both academics and practitioners are interest in understanding the predictors of adoption of ISO 9000 and, the impact of adoption of ISO 9000 on firm financial performance. However, the extant research findings on the impact of ISO 9000 adoption on firm financial performance are mixed. Positive, negative and no relationship between ISO 9000 and financial performance are reported. It is assumed that the impact of adoption of ISO 9000 on firm financial performance may be different for developed countries and developing countries. The central government of a developing country funded a research investigation the link between ISO 9000 adoption and other variables. In 2008, the National Bureau of Statistics collected the data from an Economic Census of the service firms. The data include financial information and another firm characteristic information. Now the secondary data is available for analysis (the data in Moodle).
1. Executive Summary: Major findings and major recommendations
2. Introduction: Background (of the case); purpose (of this report); two to three research objectives for a study that you would seek to conduct; and format (of this report).
3. Write a short literature review of at least four academic sources relevant to your topic. Any source including books, journal articles is acceptable, as long as they are relevant.You can also use a particular website for some information. If websites are used they will be in addition to the four academic sources.
4. Describe the methodology and justify your choice.
5. Analyses and findings: Run some analysis to turn the data into useful information
Enjoy 40% Discount on All Assignments. Call: +61 282 942 025