BSBLDR504 - Implement Diversity In The Workplaces - Bounce Fitness Case Study - Management Assignment Help
Order Code: 10_20_11814_881
Question Task Id: 211460
- Subject Code :
- University :
- Country :
Connect with BSBLDR504 Expert Now
Implement diversity in the workplace
How to work through your assessment
Your assessment will assess your performance of competency for the unit BSBLDR504 Implement diversity in the workplace, Release 1. This document provides instructions only, do not upload this document to Moodle.?Your answers will be in Moodle and on Template?documents – see below. Your assessor will help you fully understand assessment requirements for this unit.
Task 1 – Online Quizzes
Topic 5 Online Quiz
Topic 6 Online Quiz
Topic 7 Online Quiz
Topic 8 Online Quiz
Task 2 – Case Study: Develop a diversity program at Bounce Fitness
You will demonstrate the required skills and knowledge by completing a Case Study.
Bounce Fitness, established in 2001 by Margaret House, started as a single aerobic studio but has grown over the years into four fitness centres in Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney and Perth with the head office in Cairns.
In the role of Manager at the Cairns Centre, you are required to plan a diversity program to improve and enhance the experience of staff and clients at your Centre.
Case Study instructions:
To complete this Case Study assessment, you will be using the BSBLDR504 templates supplied to write a report and participate in a team meeting to implement a diversity program. You will need to study Bounce Fitness policies and procedures and the fitness industry it operates in. You will also need to examine the Bounce Fitness business Case Study and research information online.
You will need to download the BSBLDR504 Templates document from Moodle. This document contains the following templates you will need.
You will be using the Task 2 – Case Study: Develop a diversity program at Bounce Fitness Template contained in the BSBLDR504 Templates document to write your report. The template provides the Bounce Fitness Style Guide to help you format you report.
For Task 3, you will be using the Task 3 - Meeting minute’s template. Refer to Task 3 instructions below
To write your report, address the following points:
1. Establish the nature of diversity in the fitness sector, community and workplaces of the Bounce Fitness Centres across Australia.
2. Qualify and quantify the sources of diversity in the industry sector, community and workplaces of the Bounce Fitness Centres across Australia.
3. Research and identify the benefits to the Cairns Centre of having a diverse workforce.
4. Identify and analyse legislation, regulation and enterprise policy that affects workplace diversity in relation to the Bounce Fitness Centres across Australia.
5. Review the Bounce Fitness policies, procedures and planning in relation to diversity and note what you found.
6. Review existing policies, plans and procedures to identify areas where diversity can achieve positive impact.
7. Research and identify opportunities and barriers to inclusive engagement in relation to the Bounce Fitness Centres across Australia.
8. Establish where diversity integration meets the needs of Bounce Fitness and the different types of diversity of persons who could potentially be integrated by the business.
9. Recommend how workplace diversity will be evaluated against workplace policies, procedures and planning objectives.
10. Outline risks to implementing diversity programs and policies.
Task 3 – Observation: Meeting Minutes Template
Your trainer will observe and documents your performance in a simulated offthe-job situation that reflects the workplace
Task overview and context
You receive an email from Joseph Franco, Managing Director: Human Resources, Bounce Fitness.
Subject: Welcoming Max to the team
Bounce Fitness welcomes a new member to the Bounce fitness team. Max Valentine is a wheelchair basketball player who will be working in the Cairns Centre as personal trainer.
Before Max commences, I would like you to discuss and document the implementation of the diversity program in a meeting. The program will assist to integrate Max into his role as well as support other personnel.
Although Max will be training other elite sports people, this is a fantastic opportunity for Bounce Fitness to welcome others in the community with special needs as part of our inclusion strategy.
You will need to choose a principle member/s of the team to manage the diversity program for the Cairns centre.
I would like you to discuss and document actions for each of the points listed in the Task 3 - Meeting minutes template, which I have provided for you.
I look forward to receiving your implementation strategies which I will review before Max commences employment with us.
This BSBLDR504 Management Assignment has been solved by our Management Experts at TVAssignment Help. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.