BSBHRM506: Recruitment Selection and Induction Processes - Management Assignment Help
Order Code: MAS36528
Question Task Id: 216482
- Subject Code :
- Country :
Connect with BSBHRM506 Expert Now
Based off the organisation policy and the procedure that you have now developed you will need to develop a position description for the trainee administrator you are looking to recruit. Below is a summary of the type of tasks this role will undertake. Using this information and the template provided to you by your assessor you will need to develop a position description that can be used as part of the advertisement process for the new role. Using the template provided you will need to fill in information as per the yellow highlighted sections. When developing this you will need to consider what types of skills and knowledge this trainee will require in order to take on this role (e.g. communication skills).
– Answering phones and dealing with customer/client enquiries
– Data entry
– Accessing and maintaining client database
– Calendar management
– Organising meetings
– Maintaining forms and templates
– Petty cash
You will now need to undertake the shortlisting and interview process for this position. Referencing the organisational policy and procedure and any relevant legal requirements complete each of the below tasks.
- Advise how you would develop a shortlist of applicants and determine a panel for the interviews. I.e. how would you determine an applicant’s potential for shortlisting, what sort of factors would you consider? How many people would be included on the panel interview, do these need to be men or women?
- Develop a list of 5-8 interview questions that will be used when interviewing the shortlisted applicants. Will all applicants be asked the same questions by the same interview panel?
- Now that you have interviewed and chosen your preferred candidate you will need to undertake reference checks. Write a list of 5-8 questions you would ask a referee in relation to this role. How many reference checks would you complete?
This BSBHRM506: Management Assignment has been solved by our Management Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.