BSBDIV501 - Manage Diversity in the Workplace - Business Law Assignment Help
- Internal Code :
- Subject Code :
- University :
- Country :
Connect with BSBDIV501 Expert Now
Assignment Task :
The purpose of this assessment is to assess your ability to complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit in the context of the job role, and:
• demonstrate the application of diversity policy in a work context
• critically review a diversity policy
• implement strategies to ensure that diversity is understood and respected in the work team
• demonstrate compliance with procedures for handling complaints or harassment allegations
• promote the benefits of diversity to others ? and knowledge to:
• outline formal and informal complaints procedures
• identify and outline key features of relevant current legislation regarding:
• age discrimination
• disability discrimination
• racial discrimination
• sex discrimination
• human rights
• equal opportunity Place/Location where assessment will be conducted DC Class Room
Resource Requirements Pen, paper, internet and computer access Access to:
• legislation, regulations and codes of practice for managing diversity
• workplace diversity policies and procedures
• interaction with others Instructions for assessment including WHS requirements This written test is one form of assessment that is used to collect evidence of competency for this unit. To demonstrate competence you must correctly answer all questions. Any shortfalls or wrong responses may be followed up by your trainer in verbal, written or practical instance. If more space is required for any answer you may attach a separate page containing your ID number, your name, unit title, unit code and the assessment task number and attach this page with the current assessment task before submission or alternatively use the back of each paper with a clear reference to the relevant question(s). Ensure you check your work and keep a copy before submitting. You are encouraged to clarify any tasks, requirements or questions you may have with your trainer. Please note, once the assessor has marked your work they will provide you with feedback. You will be required to complete other relevant assessment tasks for this unit as instructed by your teacher or trainer. You are required to effectively complete the tasks outlined in the elements and performance criteria of this unit, and to manage tasks and reasonably foreseeable contingencies in the context of the work role about the hospitality industry relevant to your area of training or studies as detailed in the assessment.
Question 1: List 6 prohibited areas of discrimination your company’s diversity policy should address.
Question 2: List 3 examples of policies that may cover aspects of businesses operations affected by diversity
Question 3: When should staff be made aware of the diversity policy?
Question 4: Name 2 ways of prompting the diversity policy
Question 5: What should you do if you discover areas of the anti-discrimination legislation which are not fully addressed by your diversity policy in your workplace?
Question 6: What can happen if your own prejudices cause discrimination during the employment process and a candidate is dissatisfied?
Question 7: List 2 benefits of selecting a socially diverse workforce.
Question 8: List 3 types of training you may need to offer staff to help deal with cultural difference in your team.
Question 9: List 3 examples of issues caused by cultural differences that can cause tensions between staff.
Question 10: How can you manage staff tensions and assist staff in working effectively with each other?
Question 11: Who should ideally be in charge when investigating complaints relating to bullying, racial vilification, sexual harassment or violence?
Question 12: An employer can be held liable for any unlawful workplace behaviour unless they can prove what?
Question 13: What are some ways businesses can promote diversity?
This BSBDIV501: Business Law Assignment has been solved by our Law Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.