Internal Code: H_AH_CDEG_BG
Task: Marketing Project Assignment
Part A – Written or Oral Questions
- Why do you need to take your team’s views into account?
- Why do you need to gain approval for your project before you start?
- Why do team members need to be clear about their roles?
- Why do you need to support team members?
- Why is record keeping important?
- Why do you need to monitor project expenditure?
- Why might project stakeholders require copies of reports?
- Why does risk management contribute to meeting outcomes?
- Why do you need to achieve project deliverables?
- Why do you need to check records for accuracy?
- Why is post-project staff transition important?
- Why are sign-offs required?
- Why do you need to review project outcomes and processed against the project’s scope and plan?
- Why is involving team members in project reviews important?
- Why is documenting lessons learned a good practice?
Part B – Project
Consider the project from assessment 1
- How would you monitor the project?
- How would you assign staff their roles and brief them of this?
- How would you support the staff?
- What are the deliverables?
- How would you finalise the project?
- What financial records do you have to keep?
- How do you transition staff into their new roles?
- What documentation do you need to sign off?
- How would you review the project?
- How would you review the outcomes?
- How would you determine the level of success and the effectiveness of the project?
- How would you evaluate and record what lessons have been learned?