Internal Code: MAS1590
1. From the Proceedings of the 11th through 13th International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM)
(weblinks are available on VU Collaborate), select and review one paper from one of these Proceedings. The paper you select must be directly relevant to business process engineering or business process management. You must identify at least 3 other relevant articles and use them to support your review.
2. Your response should be limited to 2000 words. Use 1.5 spacing with a 12 point Times New Roman font. Though your paper will largely be based on the chosen article, you must use other sources to support your discussion.
Your review report must include:
1. Title Page: The title of the assignment, the name of the paper you are reviewing and its authors, and your name and student ID.
2. Introduction: A statement of the purpose for your essay and a brief outline of how you will discuss the selected article (one or two paragraphs). Make sure to identify the article being reviewed.
3. Body: Describe the intention and content of the article. If it is a research report, discuss the research method (survey, case study, observation, experiment, or other method) and findings. Comment on problems or issues highlighted by the authors. Discuss the conclusions of the article and how they are relevant to Business Process Management. Comparing ideas in the article you are reviewing to other articles discussing related topics will add significant strength to your paper. Note that it is expected that there will be many citations referring to the paper you are reviewing.
4. Conclusion: A summary of the points you have made in the body of the paper. These should match your stated purpose. The conclusion should not introduce any ‘new’ material that was not discussed in the body of the paper. (One or two paragraphs)
Enjoy 40% Discount on All Assignments. Call: +61 282 942 025