BBE303 - Construction Management - High Rise Development & Procurement Methods - Report Writing Assessment Answer
- Internal Code :
- Subject Code :
- Country :
Connect with BBE303 Expert Now
BBE303 - High Rise Development & Procurement Methods Asseemsnet Answer
Assignment 1 – Project Technical Report
The first part of the assignment is to convince the client of your construction knowledge. For shortlisting purposes, you are requested to prepare a report, outlining in detail your understanding of and approach to:
• objectives of the client;
• identification of key stakeholders;
• team and stakeholder structure, engagement and the interrelationship between the parties;
• program of activities that need to be carried out (broad project timelines, not specific building/site/construction activities timelines);
• key issues for high risk developments;
• potential relevant types of procurement (description at a high level); and
• personnel and fee proposal.
Assignment 2 – Project Report
Your firm received advice that you have been successful in securing the consultancy. This second part of the assignment will require you to provide information and recommendations in relation to the preferred method of delivering the high-rise building to the client including:
• Project Objectives and shortlisting of potential procurement types for this development;
• Identification of team and stakeholder structure, engagement and the interrelationship between the parties including allocation of roles and responsibilities of the parties (including a risk allocation matrix);
• identification and management of events that, should they occur, will have an adverse effect on the project;
• Dealing with site constraints, opportunities and challenges;
• Management of systems and operations specific to high rise developments;
• Identification, procurement and implementation of temporary structures;
• Program of activities that need to be carried out (broad project timelines, not specific building/site/construction activities timelines);
• Key issues for high risk developments; and
• Types of procurement (description at a high level).
The project will be a high risk development (given the site size constraint) and there is a high degree of possibility that it will need to link in with some existing multi level buildings already on site. It is your intention to secure a consultancy agreement to manage the project.
In the preparation of your response to the RFP for the consultancy component only, you will need to ensure that the client has confidence in your ability to provide the relevant advice and recommendations of how to obtain their facility to meet their business objectives.
This BBE303: Report Writing Assessment has been solved by our Report Writing experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.