Argumentative Research Essay Argumentation and Writing - Management Assignment Help
Order Code: MAS42745
Question Task Id: 281365
- Country :
Connect with Assignment Expert Now
The essay will be marked on the following general criteria:
1. Argumentation and writing: 50%.
- Make sure that your argument is sustained throughout the essay. You should make a case in your essay, rather than simply telling a story. Keep your essay focused on the proposition. ‘Discuss’ means discuss the validity of the proposition, not a series of tangential observations. Look carefully at the precise words of the proposition (which is to be the title of the essay), and make sure that your entire essay is a response to it. At the very least, your essay should have a clear statement in the opening paragraphs along the lines of: 'This essay argues that…' followed by an assertion that relates clearly to the proposition, and that is substantiated in the rest of the essay.
- At all costs, avoid digressions from the topic. Imagine, as you are writing, that you are trying to convince an extremely sceptical reader of your viewpoint. Try to show an awareness of possible contrary arguments, particularly in the opening.
- An essay without a clear argument is extremely unlikely to get above a H3.
- Make sure that each paragraph addresses a specific idea. Usually, this idea will be clearly set out in the opening sentence (the topic sentence).
2. Research: 50%
- Research should include at least 7 secondary sources (either refereed academic articles or academic books).
- Short book reviews and articles on the internet may provide useful information, but they will not count towards the 7 secondary sources.
This Management Assignment has been solved by our Management experts at TV Assignment Help. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.