ARBE2308 - Cost Planning & Estimating - Cost Accounting Assignment Help
Question Task Id: 311744
- Subject Code :
- Country :
Connect with ARBE2308 Expert Now
Students should submit two files for this assessment task including:
1. A single pdf
Students should submit a single pdf which can be opened and read with Adobe Acrobat. The single pdf should be named Last Name_Student number.pdf e.g. BEARD_1234567.pdf
The single pdf should contain the following in the following order:
1. A cover page, at a minimum outlining the course name, assignment number, student name, student number and date, followed by
2. The completed AIQS Cost Analysis Forms and Cubit “Trade Summary” report. These are the only documents your client will see, followed by
3. Proposed layout of the building i.e. sketches of each level, any elevations and a cross section. Sketches should be neat and professional and can be hand drawn (grid paper is handy) or computer generated and should be to a suitable scale to make it easier for you to measure. Sketches are a means to preparing the cost plan quantities, they should be neat and professional but do not need to be architectural masterpieces. Sketched may be A3 landscape, followed by
4. An analysis of the site to identify anything that may impact on costs, describing constraints, site management considerations and including a layout of the site
management i.e location of sheds etc (drawn over the site plan) to inform the prelims. The layout may be A3 landscape, followed by
5. A cost plan strategy considering the type of builder who will eventually price the project including the calculations for anticipated overheads, anticipated profit margin along with the reasons for the margin decision, any risks that have been identified along with a risk register (remember the Four T’s), followed by
6. A bar chart (gantt) of the anticipated project programme (note this is not just the construction program). The program may be included as A3 landscape orientation,
7. Prelims calculations set out in a pro forma to based on typical costs of the anticipated type of builder, followed by
8. Screen shots in colour from the Buildsoft file of the ESTIMATE breakdown for the Substructure (SB) element showing the items included, followed by
9. Screen shots in colour from the Buildsoft file of the ESTIMATE breakdown of the full Superstructure section. If the elements have been included under separate headings then screenshot/s of the full breakdown of each element must be provided showing the items included, followed by
10. Screen shots in colour from the Buildsoft file of the ESTIMATE breakdown of the Site Preparation (XP) element, followed by
11. Screen shots in colour from the Buildsoft file of the CALCULATION SHEET (Lower section of the screen) showing the complete details for at least five measured
quantities, followed by
12. Screen shots in colour from the Buildsoft file of the RATE SHEET (Tab beside the Calc Sheet) for at least five rates or composite rates.
2. A Buildsoft CBX file containing the cost plan in AIQS Cost Analysis elements. The file will be complete with all rate and quantity calc sheets. The cost plan should include measurement calc sheets and rate/composite rate sheets utilising publicly available rates e.g. Rawlinsons Australian Construction Handbook. The cost plan should include allowances for preliminaries, overheads, margins, escalation and any other costs and resources (Labour, Materials, Plant and Subcontract) identified.
This ARBE2308 - Cost Accounting Assignment has been solved by our Cost Accounting experts at TV Assignment Help. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.