Advanced Clinical Decision Making - Clinical Reasoning Cycle - Case Study - Essay Writing Assessment AnswerDownload Solution Now
- Internal Code :
- Subject Code :
- Country :
Nursing Assessment Answer
The aim of this task is for you to apply the first seven stages of the clinical reasoning cycle (Levett-Jones et al., 2010) to review a clinical decision. Familiarisation with the clinical reasoning cycle will support you to provide safe quality care as a Registered Nurse and will provide a foundation for the next essay in this course.
Write a 1000-word essay that applies the first seven stages of the clinical reasoning cycle (Levett-Jones et al., 2010) to a clinical decision that you have been involved with during a Bachelor of Nursing clinical placement. The clinical decision you select can be a decision that went well or one with a negative outcome. You only need to review and describe one example of a clinical decision.
Examples of clinical decisions may include (but are not limited to):
• Responding to a change in the patient’s condition
• Care planning considering the patient’s present health status
• Reviewing planned patient interventions including medications
• The outcome from effective or ineffective communication
• Discharge planning
In your essay you must:
- Provide a clear description of the clinical decision-making process using the first seven of the eight stages of the clinical reasoning cycle (Levett Jones, 2010)
- Use literature where relevant to support the key points you make to demonstrate evidence-based practice.
• Always refer to the Griffith Health Writing and Referencing Guide
• Ensure that you use scholarly literature (digitized readings, research articles, relevant Government reports, and textbooks) that has been published within the last 5 years. You are however allowed to use the Levett-Jones et al. (2010) reference as one of your references.
• Refer to the marking criteria when completing your assignment. This will assist you in calculating the weightings of the sections for this assignment.
• Provide a clear introduction, sound body and conclusion to your paper.
• You may use headings to organise your work if you wish.
• The use of first-person can be utilised in your writing.
• Use academic language and health-specific terminology throughout.
This Nursing Assessment has been solved by our Nursing experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.