Internal Code: IAH109
Issues with the Human Activity System used for Learning Management at Griffith University.
Identify the business problem/s within the ‘issues’ above and their root causes, needs to address them and major stakeholders involved; define the requirements and an approach to their life cycle management for the designated case study; define the change strategy to achieve a future state addressing the problems, analyse value and recommend solution/s. Among others, consider limitations, costs and age of the Human Activity System used for Learning Management.
The report should adhere to BABOK v3, the required readings and lecture slides and should demonstrate your knowledge of underlying competencies as described in BABOK Chapter 3 Section 1.3 and Chapter 9. Please clearly distinguish between your work and that of your sources. All sources of business, background and contextual information should be carefully cited and listed, using APA or Harvard guidelines. Always indicate the page number(s) in the source you refer to. Direct quotes should be shown by quotation marks, should not be extensively used and will not be included in the word count.
NOTE: A template will be made available for your use. You must use the template provided.
1. Title page: Student name, student number, degree, course code and title, assignment title, business problem, perspective, word count, due date
2. Cover letter (not more than one page); this briefly indicates the purpose of the report, significant findings and limitations. Address the letter to your tutor or teacher.
3. Executive summary (not more than one page) – should be able to be read instead of the report. It should focus on the main findings and limitations.
4. Table of Contents. Should list the main headings and subheadings of the report, and the appendices (and titles of appendices), with correct page numbers.
5. Table of Figures and Table of Tables with correct page numbers.
6. The content organised into sections as specified in the Structure below
7. References (Harvard or APA – https://app.secure.griffith.edu.au/reference_tool/index-core.php): a list of all and only the sources referenced in your written text.
Please put your names and student numbers in header and page numbers in the footer. Refer to the resources on Learning@Griffith as required and pay attention to pagination and referencing.
Enjoy 40% Discount on All Assignments. Call: +61 282 942 025